News‎ > ‎

Final COVID Update

posted 20 Apr 2021, 22:14 by SABC Badminton   [ updated 20 Apr 2021, 22:16 ]
We have heard back from the schools and city and as we all suspected, there will be no more play for the rest of the 2020/2021 season. There is optimism about the 2021/2022 season starting to in September, but we won't know details on that until summer time most likely. We will keep everyone in the loop with what we know.

Statement from City

Hope you are all doing well.  I just wanted to follow up  to let your groups know that the schools will not be providing community use of schools for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season. 


As soon as I hear any information regarding the 2021-2022 season, I will reach out to groups with any information.  I hope that come the end of spring-summer , we  hear good news to get your groups back into the schools come September.

The executive is currently deciding how to proceed with any fees that were paid already for this season, and we will let everyone know as soon as that is decided.